94 GT idler pulley

hello gang!!

I had just got a 94 'stang gt a few weeks ago, and I am trying to squeeze power from this and that.. at anyrate. I was changing out the pulley's today, I got a street performer UD kit, and while I was replacing pulley's I decided I was going to change out the tensioner and the idler. Well, the idler that the parts counter gave me seemed to be WAY too big. So I had to take that back and they said that was all they had. So since this is a new car to me, I don't quite know all the history. I am wondering if the idler was replaced at some point with a incorrect pulley. I am wondering if someone can take a picture and maybe email (bboston @ telisphere d0t com) or post a picture of the idler on a website somewhere so I can make a comparison. Thank you very much!!

Brandon

Reply to
indi