Sagging back end

I have a '92 4runner and like all the ones of that vintage I see, the rear sags. Handles fine even when I'm towing, but it's starting to drive me crazy. I've looked into air shocks, air bags and lift springs. Anyone solved this problem? The "High-Jacker" shocks sound like the most fun, but shocks aren't meant to support the weight of a vehicle. I'm curious if anyone has gone this route and with what sucess. Thanks from Canada.

Reply to
The Murrays

Rocky