Sequoia wind noise

Hi,

I guess this question must had been discussed but I could not find it.

It is probably a known issue that a lot of SUV has wind noise while the rear window opened. This is especially obvious while the front windows are closed, the noise is like hoop-hoop-hoop at a lower frequency. I am thinking of reducing or totally get rid of it by putting wind deflector on the rear window and maybe also at front. Will it solve the problem?

Also I read that wind deflector will stop rain from coming in. That will be very useful to me while driving at little rain shower situation. Would like to hear if it works for you?

Reply to
harry

I have a limited edition Toyota Highlander. I can't drive with 2 windows opened or even partially opened due to the very loud low frequency hoop-hoop noise. If I open all 4 windows completely then the noise stops.

I also found that with all of the windows completely up (closed), road noise is louder than most top-end SUVs. I do have a sun roof which probably doesn't help the situation.

harry wrote:

Reply to
Nick Funk