Impreza and wind noise

Hi,

I've got a '96 Impreza HX, and at anything over about 70k, it's getting a lot of wind noise from the front passenger window. It seems to be coming from the very front apex of the window, where the mirror is.

I thought it might have been from the monsoon shield, and re-glued it, but the problem is still there.

I've seen a couple of messages mention a similar sounding problem with Foresters, and will give the wind noise fix a go.

Any other ideas?

Ta

Cobs

Reply to