speakers on a 02 4x4

you can get 6x9 in theback speaker hole of the extra cab and 6-1/4 int eh door panals every one said it could be done

BAIN15

Reply to
dan baker

Go to

and look up your vehicle in the "what fits my vehicle" section. They will tell you what fits in your truck.

They don't have the best prices but they have exellent customer service.

Reply to
Mook Johnson

I think Crutchfield does have the best prices for us typical customers that want and need a complete installation kit. If you want head unit, multi-amps, and special speakers to fit (really fit), Crutchfield excels.

If you are a really good do-it-yourselfer, you can save $10 or so.

And if you have $1000 plus, there are hundred of high end speciality shops.

Reply to
Alex