sticking throttle

HI guys, Have a 92 toy 4cyl. manuel standard cab. My problem is when I first start up yhe throttle sticks, not real bad and quits sticking pretty quick but a nusance all the same any tips to remedy this . I have sprayed and oiled with all I can think of. Thnx for replys.

Reply to
chzbykr

Disconnect the throttle cabe and see if its the throttle plate sticking inside the throttle body (could be gummed up inside with intake deposits) or if its the throttle cable (i.e. move the cable in and out of the sheath and see if it moves freely - clean/lube or replace as needed).

Reply to
Roger Brown