T100 Throttle Position Sensor

After my gas milege had dropped off about 2-3 MPG, I removed the throttle body and cleaned it, installed new plugs and air filter, and checked the OBD codes and timing. Everything checks out, and the mileage is still bad, so I'm guessing it's the TPS. Is it possible to adjust the TPS, and if not, does a new unit need to be adjusted after installation? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Reply to
TFM