Thule K-Summit Snow Chains

I've been using Spikes Spider snow chains for 10 years on my 2000 Tundra 4X4 Access Cab, but have recently found out about Thule K-Summit snow chains. They appear easier to install/remove and don't require any separate mounting hubs on the wheels. They are about the same price, maybe less, depending on where you get them.

I'll appreciate any information anyone about them, especially from people who have actual experience with them.

TIA,

Skip

Reply to
Skipfromla