Toyota Sequoia brakes and AC problems fixed?

Hi, My hubby and I have been looking into purchasing a 2003 Sequoia SR5. Unfortunately we have been reading owner reviews and found that many have had the same problems with brakes and the AC. Warped rotors, failing brake boosters and faulty AC units that are very costly to replace. Does anyone know if Toyota has fixed these or is the consumer

stuck with the bill? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Katy

Reply to
mudhutkaty

My feeling is that the Sequoia is the most reliable of any SUV in that size. Toyota has been introducing improvements as soon as problems are identified and corrections developed.

You might ask your specific questions on tundrasolutions.com. You'll find the most owners with the best specific info there.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton