Vibration only happens at traffic stop

My '90 Corolla DX has vibration. The vibration becomes noticeable only at stop (gear "D") when AC is on & engine warming up and temp going up
than without AC on. If i shift to gear "N" or "P", then vibration dies down. No vibration with normal temp. engine and everything o.k. what goes wrong? Matt
you posted on the toyota truck section.any way it might need a tune, up sounds like a carbertor problem that is a guess
Did you check your spark plugs, air filter, PCV and hoses?
???????: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

You forgot to mention checking for Mexican jumping beans in the glovebox.
--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM

Sam Cheung wrote:
Philip, If you know the possible causes, why didn't you help? At least give this owner a direction.
:Tmqrc.3690$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

Oops, humor impairment check please... :>))
Tom...
Sam Cheung wrote:

This question has been addressed sooooo many times. Check the idle speed with the A/C turned ON. Must not be below 700 rpm in DRIVE. It if is, the normal engine shake will worsen. There is an "idle up" diaphram on the intake manifold that is adjustable .... providing it is operative.
--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM

Sam Cheung wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Matt) wrote in message

http://www.redlineoil.com/products_fueladditives.asp
(note - you'll get best results by continued use over time. i.e., 10k+ miles)
I've been running 87 octane for a few weeks in my Celica. I am going out of town this weekend, so I filled up with 93.
For the past couple weeks, i've had a solid engine mount on the driver's side, to which I've incorrectly attributed all the vibration -- my car seems to notice a difference between 87 and 93 and vibrates *less* at idle with 93.
Just one person's observation.

Many Thanks to you all. I'll try and keep you guys posted. BTW, Do you guys know other toyota groups other than google groups? Thanks again. Matt snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Matt) wrote in message