What is the differance with the W and G transmissions??

Im looking for a Transmission for a 1990 Toyota 4x4 Pickup with a 22R engine but, Im haveing problems. This truck has the 5 speed tranny that has both the shifters on the same 6 bolt plate and the others Im finding has two plates (one for each shifter). Can anyone tell me what the differance is and if they will interchange? It looks to me like as long as I get the transfer case and bellhousing with it they will interchange but, I cant tell for certain. Any help here would be great... Thanks

Reply to
totalchaos23