a few parts needed for my 71 1302

I need a few parts for my 71 super...

1)small screw that holds on the knob on the pop out windows 2)71 only turn signal switch 3)brake pedal return spring 4)headlight knob insert 5)springs for the horn button (or just a new horn button/ring so i can make he horn work)

my wipers are not working, but i think that is just a wiring or fuse problem... i know the switch is bad, it was sort of working for a while, but i could see the contacts were worn through, and then they just finally stopped one day i also need my carb rebuilt, so a rebuild kit or a rebuilt carb would be convenient...

any help would be greatly appreciated! the car is pretty much done except for these minor details! car can be seen here:

VWGirl