securikey+ programming and manual

Does anyone know how to program the securikey+ for a 2000 Tundra. Lost mine and bought a new one . Is there a manual on it? Where can I get
it? :( Any help would really help :D Thanks in advance
"ccscorpion200" wrote: > Does anyone know how to program the securikey+ for a 2000 > Tundra. Lost mine and bought a new one . Is there a manual on > it? Where can I get it? :( Any help would really help :D > Thanks in advance
I have a 3-button securikey+ remote 1999 Toyota Camry that I need to program. The instructions I found on the interent do not seem to work. Any help?
ImRockDoc
"ImRockDoc" wrote: > I have a 3-button securikey+ remote 1999 Toyota Camry that I > need to program. The instructions I found on the interent do > not seem to work. Any help? > > ImRockDoc
Does it have a green button and the key is part of the remote? The alarm is for the Gulf region. If this is what you have, PM me and I will send you a copy of the manual in pdf format.
"ccscorpion200" wrote: > Does it have a green button and the key is part of the remote? > The alarm is for the Gulf region. If this is what you have, PM > me and I will send you a copy of the manual in pdf format.
Yes. My remote has a key and 3 buttons. Thanks.
ImRockDoc
"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Yes. My remote has a key and 3 buttons. Thanks. > > ImRockDoc
Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address.
ImRockDoc at @ at yahoo.com
"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the > instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address. > > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Could you please email me the .pdf manual for the securikey. I just got a 2000 Toyota Tundra in Texas last week and cant sort out how to use the key. Thanks for your help
"ImRockDoc" wrote: > Gulf States Toyota just e-mailed me a pdf file of the > instructions. If anyone needs them post your e-mail address. > > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Please send me the securikey programming manual
I have a 1999 toyota avalon that I am purchasing a new securikey. could you please send me the .pdf file of the programming manual. Thanks. snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
--
jhjkt
ImRockDoc Wrote:

Please send me the manual.
Thanks, kperry7505 at @ mac.com
--
kperry7505
I would like to get the information on the securikey+. Bought the car in Dallas w/o information on securikey+. Has 3 buttons w/one green
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net
--
tjm618
I have a 1999 Rav4. Would you please email me the pdf files for the securikey + alarm system to program it. Thanks
--
glohes
I have a 1999 toyota solara with securikey+. could you please send me the .pdf file of the programming manual. Thanks. [email: snipped-for-privacy@mail.ru ]

Look here for the instructions: http://ebiz.netopia.com/pyr/toyota /
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

Try http://ebiz.netopia.com/pyr/toyota /
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)
I got several responses to my request. Thanks alot!
--
katkarcher
If you (or someone else) has the instructions for reprogramming the ELVAT6b 3 button (2 black, 1 green) remote, plesae send them to tim,watson*satx,rr,com (of course chaning commas to periods and * to @).