beetle with a big horn speaker on top

David Gravereaux

tricky

Well, I don't like to drive with my horn , but I have learned some defensive driving skills from years of riding a motorcycle. Hint'. assume they don't see you. And now with so many distractions. Even internet on the dashboard. all bets off. What I do to survive in the land of bigger cars and distracted drivers is;

  1. Drive with the lights on, like all the time.
  2. Have various swatches of day-glo tape here and there on the front mirrors.
  3. I have hidden 5 horns in the front. two air-horns in the little Ghia grilles with white reflectors.
  4. And I still think like a motorcyclist. I.e. they see me but want to kill me and when they have driven me off the road, They'll say "OH, I didn't see him" Well, I'm 66 and the cabriolet is 50 , so ........

And I never drive faster than my guardian angel can fly.

Reply to
A VFW