Buster 1966 1:24 restore!

hey folks ....

I've got a page on my site that will describe my restoration of "buster" a model beetle I got at a yard sale for $1 - I plan on doing a mild custom job on it and would love for the RAMVA folks to contribute any ideas

Also,

My little web site has gotten some attention lately as I write a "topic of the week" each week or so ... has spawned a following and I thought you all might get some amusement! this isn't spam just trying to make a name for my little web site. It's not entirely finished as I don't have time to contribute to it that well but time will see.

A Pink Floyd Fan

Good luck with your resto, see you can still enjoy beetles even if your not able to drive one. David

Reply to
David