Do-It-Yourself DVDs for your VW

Hi guys,

We've started selling the North American Bug Me Video DVD series here in the UK. We finally have got the basics of the website up though the shopping cart is not quite there so we're manually doing orders by email at the moment. Everything else is ready though including video samples from each of the DVDs in the series!

So! If you are looking for a good DIY instructional on just about every part of the VW please give our site a look! We're now at:

Thanks,

-Scott

Reply to
Scot