Drag of split screen van, breadloaf van, and vanagon

The subject says it all. Does anyone know which of the three pre '91 VW vans has the lowest total drag (drag coefficient and frontal area are what I'm looking for)? The Vanagons look to be very aerodynamic because they have the most serious raked windshield, but they're also a lot larger on the front.

Any ideas? I'm trying to figure out which one might be the best canidate for a high efficiency powerplant conversion.

-ben '69 beetle '00 newbie turbonium

Reply to
Ben Knorr

...................Performance wise, there's not much difference between an aircooled vanagon and a type4 powered baywindow bus.

Reply to
Tim Rogers