Free Online VW & Porsche Magazine

Aircooled Classics - VW & Porsche is a free online magazine available to all. It's privately published by a group of enthusiasts and it's received

12,884 readers in the first month of being released. 154 pages long and you can read it free of charge either through Issuu's platform - just do a search, or visit the magazine's website at

Paul Aircooled Classics Magazine

Reply to
Paul

why, thank you, g.

Reply to
mr. smarty pants

I'm a subscriber to this, and know one of the guys on the team. I thought it was pretty good. Especially for free !

I must say, I'm impressed they found our little hide away here to 'spam' ! LOL

Rich

Reply to
tricky