free parts to good home

I am replacing my wife's 1500 single port engine in her buggy with a new Mexican long block. I have 2 single port heads, crank w/ connecting rods, cam and flywheel, that are going to end up in the trash unless somebody wants them for the cost of shipping or free to pick-up in Delaware. The engine ran it just had a lot of play ( visible with the naked eye ) at the crank pulley and marked it territory pretty good. If anyone is interested I can take pictures and e-mail them. David

Reply to
David