Ok...it's on Ebay if anyone wants to take a look

Hey again. Well after 10 hours and some swearing, my '73 std. listed on Ebay. I would like to sell the car to a VW nut of course, so it goes to the best possible home. Have a look if you want:

I really wish I could keep her, she's been a great car. :( I just won't have the time to maintain it anymore, or the space since I'm moving. Maybe someday I'll be back in the scene. Of course, I'll stick around here for a while. ;)

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

That link got cut off...

Invalid Item This listing (45..) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available.

Reply to
Shag

Joey Tribiani

Looks good !

Only thing I would have done differently is to connect the choke back up and miss out all the text about not bieing able to start the car and drive off !!!

A seasoned VWAC'er will know its not a problem, but a newbie WILL be put off.

Bids is what you are after !

Just my view.

Rich

Joey Tribiani wrote:

tricky

Done and done! :D I'll reconnect the choke today, since I'm not driving the car too much anymore.

~Anthony

Here is the correct link for those who want another look:

Anthony

that is the idea in a sense....he wants the car to go to the "seasoned" dubber...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I think not - A newbie with more dollars will be just as welcome to bid !!!

We were all newbie's once !

Rich

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to