Hey Travis!

So what is yor new project gonna be? Huh? Huh? Inquireing minds want to know....Larry Hill

I will miss your articles and sense of humor O RED NECK 1 lol

Reply to
Larry Hill

On 07 Oct 2003 23:46:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Larry Hill) shared the following:

Late 70s Jeep CJ. No details yet. Just saving my money up for now and reading everything about them that I can find. Just ordered 3 Jeep manuals online to read and have been reading a Jeep newsgroup and a yahoo Jeep group. I probably won't get one until early next year, like late March at latest I hope. I plan on hanging around here some just because it would seem like I was forgetting to do something if I didn't check in here and pester y'all some. Man, I'm tired. Only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I'm tired but not sleepy. Gonna be a long night I have a feeling. :-/

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Larry? From Suisun City, CA?

If that's you, how have you been? I was the guy building the street bug over on the east side of Suisun. I now live in Dixon, you should see the car now. Engine is done, Body will be back from paint this month. Pan is ready for it. Anywho, if you want to swing by and check her out, let me know.

Andy

Reply to
<1l75

Were you off Walters road? Larry