Inuvikkers

To All:

Ten years ago this July a group of VW bus owners drove to Inuvik, 200 kilometers north of the Arctic Circle. Recently, several people have contacted me asking for information about the trip. To keep from repeating myself I've opened a Group on Yahoo titled Inuvikkers and have posted my trip logs in the Files Archive of that group.

So far, I've been unable to post the photos that go with the logs. Perhaps reducing their size will help but at the moment I haven't the time.

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
veeduber

Bob, I would be more than happy to re-size any and all photos you may wish to post to a web friendly format. I would consider it a small compensation for the wealth of knowledge I have gained from your sermons, and entertainment from your stories.

E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if I could be of assistance.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Dear Gary,

Thank you for the offer but I've mis-stated the problem. The travel logs were edited and the high-resolution photos were embedded in the text, the whole preserved as a .pdf file, seventy pages in length, ready for printing. Unfortunately, the file runs to 16Mb. There is no handy way of uploading it to Yahoo without losing either the page-formating, the high resolution photos, or both.

I've posted the photos in the Photo archive but I don't have the time to add their titles or descriptions linking them to the text.

-Bob

Reply to
veeduber