Number of Headliner Bows

Hello all, Yes, I'm still around! Alfie is STILL not finished, but we are back on track. Gotta hurry though, we will be leaving for South Africa in the very near future! But, I recently recieved a headliner kit, cloth, multiple piece for Alfie, our 58 hardtop bug. But, it only has three sections for the bows, while I have 4 bows that I removed from Alfie at stripper time. Can anyone give me a definitive answer, or resource? I think 4 is the right answer.

Reply to
vwluvrs