OT Dremel is a friend of mine...

Time to clean this bike up some...

Tank badges gone:

Gaudy yellow reflectors gone:
Look at how cluttered up this rear looks:
I have an idea...
Muahahahahaha!!!
Finished product:
Junk:
WOOT! Looks much better to me! :-D

Reply to
Shag

looks nice.....are the cops gonna harass you about the tag light?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Looking into my crystal ball I see.... no. :-) I dunno. I doubt it, but will find out soon enough. Since the plate is directly below the tail-light, it kinda sorta does have a light for the plate... ;-) Hopefully they'll leave me alone. Since the plate The plate on the bike is the one off of the V-Star right now... Waiting for DMV to send me the "real" plate.

Reply to
Shag

They must just taser him on sight by now, don't you think?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

probably just depends on the officer and his attitude....on my 'bigugly" chevy pickup i removed one of the two taglights from th ebumper...that is where i mounted the recepticle for my trailer plug....didn't have a problem for many years....but once got stopped in the middle of the day for it....imagine that...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

if Timmy was a NC state patrolman you can bet he would....LOL..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.................I'd handcuff him and put in the back seat of my specially equipped Ford Trooper Special with my 120 lb German Shepherd K9 partner and then I'd forget to check for that rice rocket before I backed up and destroyed it with my specially equipped Ford that caught up with him earlier because it does 160 mph.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

What kind of a "trooper special" do you have?? My P71 Police Interceptor only does 142 :-(

Neil

Reply to
Neil

snip

Wow, huge improvement!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks! Now... where'd I put that camo Krylon spray paint...?

Reply to
Shag

..............uh.........well........it's make believe like the German Shepherd.

lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Nice and clean !

I haven't had chance to play much with mine yet. 1st job is to polish the stainless and cooling fin edges.

Oh yeah, got too get a new rear tyre (without added nail ! )

Rich

Shag wrote:

Reply to
tricky