Over and done with

A full year until next time. Yeah, by the way, worn out all season tires are no good in -17C.. I saw -23C in the car tonight up to my mothers for Christmas dinner, can you say cold? It gave slippery a whole new meaning, the yellow traction light was more on than off.

A few pints in the Pallace Grill after walking down there was ok, but again, a rather nippy experience, takes about an half hour by foot from my place.

Bliss to all, I'm off to bed.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

My tires are shot too. I'm hemming and hawing because they're over 100 a pop. They charge a 15 disposal fee.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Just be glad that you are not a Dachshund.

Randall