Re-bushing a carb?

Before I actually try it, how can I test the carb to make sure the bushings are the problem?

I have access to a machine shop. Are there sites or webpages that describe the procedure? Are the bushing sold or should I just make my own?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

There will be a vac leak at the bushing so if you spray some starter fluid at it the rpms should change.

There is a guy on the Samba that rebuilds carbs. Might cost you more but it wouldn't probably save you a lot of learning and practice... unless you are just planning on doing a lot of carbs.

Reply to
User Example