Shifter assy problem

Just behind the front wheels you will see a cupler, after removing the shifter from inside the bus 1 13mm bolts remove the front pan 4 what ever someone used when they lost the original 10mm bolts. Undo the cupler and slide the rod back it sits on a pin under the shifter.

Hope this helps Bart I have a 67 westy as my daily driver /shop vehichle

Mario Vintage Werks restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

On my 67 split which i'm currently rebuilding someone took the arm out on the underside, where the shifter goes in. I know of another wreck, so how do i remove that arm?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets