best shifter for 03 cobra with T56 ?

Which ones are out there and which one is better. I know of the pro5.0 ($210) and the steeda tri-ax ($210) one.

Also, how much better are these than the stock T56 shifter in the 03 cobra ? Great improvement (like on my T5) or only a little ?

I have used a tri-ax on my T5 before. I really like it (besides some of the noises but it's not too bad)

thanks

Rein

Michael Johnson, PE

I've used both of these. In my opinion, the Pro 5.0 feels/shifts much better. I recommend getting their "long" handle though.

TONS!!

Your stock shifter belongs in a Pinto. Get a Pro 5.0! You won't regret it, guaranteed.

Make sure you adjust your stops correctly. You'll still get a little noise, but for the rewards of never missing a shift again, and just the feel of a good aftermarket shifter are well worth it. Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

I love my Pro 5.0 with the MGW handle. The MGW is fully adjustable and keeps gear noise at a minimum.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall