Spotting late Beetles

Hello, can anyone tell me the yearly changes for Mexican Bettles from

1980-2003? I'm already good at spotting the 1936-1979 models but I haven't found any spotters guides for models 1980 on. Thanks.
Reply to
toycars26

I've seen some of the very last Mexi-Beetles and they have H4 halogen headlights instead of the 6012/6014 sealed beam variety. That's all I know.

Charles of Schamburg

Reply to
n5hsr