the german addiction mag

Any news on this magazine? Their website is pretty vague, and after the demise of VWT (still waiting for my refund), I'm very leary of subscribing to anything else. Weren't they offering a "free issue" a few months back? If so, with the March issue being their premiere issue, it should be out by now. Has anyone gotten it? Feedback?

Mike Kayer (o\!/o)

Reply to
MK