VW Trends Refunds?

Has anyone gotten a refund for their VW Trends subscription? I have been trying since the day they shut down and have had no luck. I have contacted "Euro Tuner" and they claim that I must contact the marketing agency that I ordered through but I always used VW Trends subscription cards that came in the magazine. The folks at EuroTuner have promised 2 times to conatct the marketing agency directly for me and get a refund coming but still nothing. Any other ideas? Andy

Reply to
Busman

just forget about it "Busman" wrote in message news:hNZ5f.6653$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net... Has anyone gotten a refund for their VW Trends subscription? I have been trying since the day they shut down and have had no luck. I have contacted "Euro Tuner" and they claim that I must contact the marketing agency that I ordered through but I always used VW Trends subscription cards that came in the magazine. The folks at EuroTuner have promised 2 times to conatct the marketing agency directly for me and get a refund coming but still nothing. Any other ideas? Andy

Reply to
fullopiss

I had a similar experience getting my refund, I'd call, they'd say "it's in the mail", months would pass... On my fourth try, I finally got someone helpful. I had her check my account number (off the subscription label), and lo and behold there was a duplicate account number in the system! Someone in alabama with a Euro Tuner subscription had the same account number as me? Anyway, I ended up scanning my subsciption label, and faxing it to them, and

2 weeks later I had my refund! Hope this helps.

btw, the number I called: VW Trends 1-800-800-4875

...now if I could just get my first issue of The German Addiction (subscribed over 3 months ago, still nothing)...

Mike Kayer Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

71 beetle, 80 Vanagon "Rustfalia", 00 Passat
Reply to
MK

I am glad my subcription to Euro Tuner ran out. It saves me the trouble of taking the magazine from the mailbox directly to the garbage can.

Reply to
Bill Berckman