Trying to ID some wheels.

I don't think my first try went through b/c I tried to attach a file, I will try again. Anyone recognize these wheels? I have never seen another pair like them. I would imagine they were from one of the main wheel companies, American Racing, or something like that. Any ideas?

trey

the first post did come through and i believe Jan is on a flight to wyoming as we speak to beat you bloody for violating the group's charter!!! not sure on the wheels, but i kinda like them...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hmm. True, any kind of file attachment is NOT ALLOWED here, please upload them on a server somewhere and just give us a link to it. Like you did the second time around.

My server did not show your first post with the attachment, because it won't even allow them on itself. Yours allowed posting them, but won't show them, not even to you. Joey's server showed the whole dirty mess to anyone who connects through it.

These newsgroups are TEXT ONLY, unless otherwise specified (in those cases, the group name usually has the word 'binaries' in it)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thats a picture of my first bug. I didn't really care for the wheels, but I would really like to find another set. no luck though.

Jan, I forgot about no attachments here. It's been a while. Got it all figured out now.

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
trey

Reply to