turbo knowledge

I'm rebuilding a 1957 bug on a 1979 chassis. Looking for reliable stroker turbo motor advice. I want the piston size to stay 90mm or smaller, so what are the options in the motor size and horsepower gain? Where can I get info- web sites, books, etc.? I've already been on SCAT and CB Performance.com. Also, what products or companies are the best to get the job done?

Reply to
snoopy420

And enter the "Forced induction" forum.

J.