2280cc motor with Porsche shroud on ebay

If anyone was looking for a big ol motor, I really need to sell this. It's all new. Look at my perfect 100% feedback and see that I'm an honest seller.

Description

2280cc aircooled VW monster motor. This engine is set up to make about 200 Horsepower on pump gas and be fully streetable. In a full steel bug sedan this is a power to weight ratio to leave any Corvette in your wake. It is brand new and has zero miles on it. Engine has been professionally assembled by the world reknown Autocraft Racing Engines from the finest components available. Reliable street cooling over an ordinary hopped up VW engine comes about from the custom Porsche style fan shroud and alternator. This is brand new and still needs minor trimming for that perfect custom fit, but nothing major. It is made from fiberglass and can be painted to match your car. The alternator is actually a VW rabbit unit (much more economical if it would ever need replacement) with a cast aluminum fan. It is still a very high quality, brand new Bosch unit though. The fan shroud an alternator kit provide 4 times the original cooling, it replaces all upper sheetmetal and cost me about $1,000. It is included with the engine. Engine also has 4 pass oil cooler with a thermostatically controlled electric fan, along with the deep oil sump and tapped for full flow oiling system for additional street reliability in the cooling department. (this will ship seperate from motor, just because they are in two different locations right now, and this part may take an additional week or so to arrive before I get a chance to go pick it up). More about it:

CB 044 performance heads with stainless valves, ported and polished, and Gene Berg semi-hemi cut for lower compression ration with more power and street reliability. (the Gene Berg manuscripts are a must read from the master in VW performance)

Ported and polished intake manifolds, gasket matched to heads. Also full show polished on outside as well.

Autocraft roller rockers, hardened pushrods, windage pushrod tubes, bolt on valve covers.

Engle 120 cam with straight cut gears, double thrust cam bearings.

Counterweighted forged crankshaft, 8 doweled and wedgemated to scat forged, lightened flywheel. Heavy duty Scat gland nut

Kennedy high performance clutch and pressure plate

Mahle 94mm pistons/ cylinders set at 8.8:1 compression, total seal rings and teflon wrist pin buttons.

Case welded (re-inforced) behind cyl #3

Tapped for full flow oiling with deep sump and Melling HV pump

Polished 009 distributor housing.

Custom made polished pulley by billet and acrylic fantasys.

I have close to $6,000 sitting into this motor right now and my reserve is around half of that. I have relocated and also had to get rid of the car that this motor was going in so my loss is your gain. I'm sure there is much more in the motor that I just can't think of right now so if you have any questions just ask. Send inquiries to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com You can see by my perfect feedback that I am an honest e-bay seller. The motor will be professionally crated and shipped by Steve's European Automotive in Southeastern MI. Buyer pays first $150 for crating/truck freight, I'll eat the rest. this applies to US shipment only. I will ship anywhere but the buyer will be resposible for full shipping cost.

Reply to
Sweetdaddydelicious