Type 2 '77 Bus Exhaust mainfolds

I am looking for exhaust manifolds for a type 2 '77 bus. The manifolds on the left and right currently have holes large enough to stick two fingers through and it sounds like a harley davidson. Any thoughts? I wanted to put a repair on the pipes but the holes are located at the junction of the horizontal portion and the no. 3 and no. 4 cylinder sections. Any help or thoughts are appreciated!

-Noah

Reply to
noah.hicks

These should be readily available from a wrecking yard. One I know of that ships is: Averres

4510 Ocean Beach Hwy. Longview, WA 98632

e-mail snipped-for-privacy@Averres.com Toll free: 1-800-458-5852 Phone: (360) 425-1119 Fax: (360) 425-0078 I have never gotten a reply e-mailing them, but they do answer the phone.

-BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic