What it's like

I have been whittling down the herd for a while. If you look on the photbucket pages I posted (here again) you can see what it looked like til last Friday in my back yard. Last Friday John and I pawned off a couple more, one of which came out of my back yard. I haven't taken a new picture yet since that change. But you can compare 2004 in August, to 2008 In August.

Anyone in Dallas that needs a powder coating done, gimme a call. I have lots of dollars involved in powder coating equipment, and about

20 different powders thus far....
Reply to
MUADIB

Same link, just added the latest photo.

Reply to
MUADIB

long time no hear! Saw John @ the monthly VW meeting though... fancy new house! Anyway, what is the largest size you can coat? KWW

Reply to
KWW

Hey Kirk! Soon I will be able to coat lawn furniture.... LOL

I have an oven on the way that is 40-1/2" wide 44" deep 66" high inside dimensions. Large enough to do most motorcycle frames and probably even bumpers and hitches and such..... Pretty much anything short of car frames for now.

Reply to
MUADIB