which Volkswagon Beetle are you

Classic

Break out the tie-dyes and turn up the tunes; your automotive alter ego is the crown prince of flower power! That's right, the vintage VW Bug is the car for you. Just picture yourself with the top down, and your sweetheart at your side, taking a long, summer road trip.

Reply to
GreggH

I can only say that I am NOT an butt ugly camo baja.

And I said that with a smile knowing full well that Travis is going to come unglued and get that glock to working.

Bring beer and bbq with you.

Randy

RSMEINER

.......................Yeah, those ugly bajas are disgusting in comparison to my chrome-tipped ricer bug.

...............Thanks for noticing Randy.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Of course, somebody could ask "If you are not a butt ugly camo baja, what sort of butt ugly car ARE you?" ;)

Sorry, didn't sleep well at ALL this week and long hrs at work... everything appears to be a joke.

Reply to
KWW

No car involved, just butt ugly.

Randy

RSMEINER

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:12:44 -0400, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

*gazes into crystal ball and sees butt ugly olive drab Jeep in the near future*......

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

If your refering to my jeep, that would be an improvement. Now, that jeep is 1 nasty piece of shit. Maybe I should make it a ricer. I could put a wing on it if I thought I could find a solid enough spot to mount it. Could put a coffee can on the exhaust, if there was an exhaust.

Randy

RSMEINER

I'm a 1967 Karmann Cabriolet, Prussian Blue with a white top and a white interior. Known that for years.

Charles in Palatine

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

...............Geez Charles.......I'd like to be one of those too.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers