'05 XC90 T6 Drivers window won't stop at top!

I just purchased a 2005 Xc90 and found that the drivers window won't stop at the top but recycles back down as though it has met an obstruction, rather than returned "home". I also notice that when I try to "obstruct" on its way up it ussually wants to push right through and not reverse back down.

It's as if the programming is backwards or something. A service rep told me to try pulling up on the switch and holding for 5 seconds as this might "reset" the unit...this didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

muck

Reply to
muxlux