1983 Volvo 242 Flatnose

I have had this car for over 10 yrs. Purchased car with blown engine and turbo. Have installed a replacement engine from a wrecked 83 245
T, Also have changed trans from auto to 5 speed, not 4 speed w/od. I am now retired and no longer wish to complete this project. I have another project that I started 15 yrs ago and need to finish before I croak. LOL. The car is located in the Atlanta, Ga area. Comes with a ton of spare stuff. Would like to talk to anyone interested in purchasing this vehicle. Call me @ 770-355-0974 for additional information
You should list it on eBay. You'd get a much wider audience and probably a lot more money via bidding than just a flat offer.