Headlight Washer Assembly Disappearing After Cold Weather

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of the Volvo headlight washer asse mbly becoming loose due to a freeze (not enough methanol in the washer flui d) and then it popping all the way out and becoming lost on the road when u sed after things thawing out.

Both my left and right headlight washer assemblies disappeared just after t he last cold snap where it dropped below zero for several days. Same thing happened after the last freeze a couple months ago and i thought they were stolen! Well my Volvo mechanic thought they were stolen but now I'm pretty darn sure it was due to the weather and too much water in the mix with the washer fluid allowing it to freeze, expand, come loose and then get blown o ut of the bumper when used driving down the road.

Reply to
dr.combe