1989 Volvo GL

I have a 1989 Volvo Gl now due to the fact that my modified Mustang got stolen. Of course there is an INTENSE difference in power.

What modifications should I complete on the car to increase its power and performance at the gas pedal?

can you do underpullies? Denscharger / cold air induction? Change to dual exhaust?

What's up with these 89 volvo's for power mods. All suggestions come with a return in a big thank you!

Reply to
Pete

Go to

Turbo charge it.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Sacrilege