760 1990 fuel pump relay

Just got the engine running on a 760 1990 model.Overcoming the non running by tatking a lead directly from battery to pump. That is the main pump .Do all models in the 760 range have in tank pumps?) I have located the mass of relays in the centre console but I forget which one is the fuel pump relay (Mike thornhill I think said the green one with a b on the cap?)

Reply to
ian