1990 740GL Sedan $1800

1990 740 GL Sedan

Black exterior/Black leather interior, sunroof, power door locks, windows, mirrors. Cass.player/Radio, automatic. Needs new A/C and low speed wiper motor only (high speed works). Never been in accident and never had any major problems. I'm selling b/c I am buying a newer car.

Complete tune up and new tires one year ago. All service work has been done at Edgecombs and car was purchased at Edgecombs about 10 years ago by mother-in-law.

Call Evelyn at 434-245-0495 (before 9pm in evenings) or Tiffani at 982-2779 snipped-for-privacy@virginia.edu

Reply to
Tiffani McGee

torpainter

Tor:

From the e-mail address and area code , the car is clearly located in the state of Virginia, USA...and probably close to Charlottesville VA.

virginia.edu is an address available only to students, faculty or employees of the University of Virginia, an educational institution founded in 1819 by none other than Thomas Jefferson, third president of the United States of America.

What I find lacking is the price..and it always bugs me when I see cars for sale locally with no asking price listed.

I sold a boat recently and made sure the price was listed. As busy as I am the last thing I want is phone calls asking me how much I want for the item in question.

Cheerio,

Doc

Reply to
doc

ooops! I see now the price was listed in the header but not in the text of the message.

Reply to
doc

"Tiffani McGee" wrote in news:d9pgfa$7l2$ snipped-for-privacy@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU:

Could you share with us the number of miles on the car?

Reply to
newtovolvo

Reply to
torpainter