Selling C320 (2003)

I'm getting ready to trade in my C320 to get a bigger car. Dealers are looking at giving me ~30K for the car. I'm in southern california. I don't want to hold on to it to sell to a private party after I buy the new car, because who knows how long that will take.

If you are in the market, post contact information here, and maybe we can find a good price that will be cheaper for you, and a little more money for me.

It's an 03 C320 (coupe 4 door) with ~18000 miles (17500 right now), sport package, upgraded (chrome) rims, bose upgraded sound system and there's a factory 6 disc CD changer, and power rear sunshades. Power glass sunroof, black interior, black exterior. It's an automatic. Traction Control, Dual Power Seats, Front and Rear Side Airbags,

On the down side, a pepsi exploded in there about 6 months ago and the cupholder doesn't open quite as smoothly as it used to. (still a little sticky in the hinges)

It's the car we've used to drive around my baby, so it hasn't been driven hard, and it's been well taken care of. Oh yeah, and it has "Leather Inserts" rather than full leather, but I couldn't tell the difference at the dealer when I bought it.

KBB.com lists private party value at $33.5K, Retail at $37,075, and trade-in at $30,125 (all ratings are from my zip code, excellent condition, with the options I've mentioned here + standard equip like power doorlocks, power steering, telescoping wheel, cassette, etc.)

I'm itching to buy the new car, but probably won't get around to it until next weekend.

Reply to
Paranoid about Spam