1998 S70 Cruise Control

My cruise control ain't working properly. Sometimes it works for a while and then just stops and won't re-engage. It appears that error codes aren't stored for the CC so I have to use an OBD2 tool without turning the car off.

I got two recent error codes (on different occaisons) - N.B. I am trying to remember the codes.

Speed Pulse Signal out of range

Vacuum pump or regulator error.

I do have a satnav system in the car so disconnected that from the speed pulse but the CC failed next day. There is no vacuum leak (its been tested) and the ECU near the fuse box has been swapped with no aparrent result.

Any ideas?

Sean

Reply to
Sean Nugent