2006 XC90 much different from 2005?

A salesperson said to buy a 2005 because the 2006s were hardly changed, they were discontinuing the free maintenance and the financial aid was better for the 2005s. Truth or sales hype? Thanks. I am coming from a 94 Explorer Ltd. Is there anything in particular that I should look for when I test drive the XC90?

Reply to
S.P.
2005 Just got the V8 engine... According to anything I've read (those full line-up for next year guides from the big car magazines) nothing really new for Volvo... Minor changes and whatnot... Take the free maintenance, that's a way better deal then say, a new paint colour, or revised trim.

Don't know enough about the XC90 to comment on what to look for... Seems like a pretty solid car, never see any in for repairs when we bring in our

Reply to
Rob Guenther