[240] Time to change the motor mounts.

I've seen several good writeups over the years on how to. I'm sure I can google them up again. Any links or tips to share? I think I waited too long before dealing with them. Looks like the extra motion cracked the return line for the auto trans fluid...

Reply to
clay

Those lines are notorious for cracking. Changing the mounts is pretty easy, get a floor jack and a block of wood and lift the motor gently by the crank pully or the oil pan and replace the mounts one at a time.

Reply to
James Sweet