440 - 1994 1.8i a few questions

Hi

Sorry for the very basic question first up:

What engine oil is in the 1.8i? I cannot seem to find this information anywhere!"

We have no dashboard lights at all - fuse is OK and the illuminated switches and so on light up fine. So - before we have a go at pulling the dash out to replace the bulbs - is there a hidden switch or any other blindingly obvious reason for this that I am missing//

Graeme

Reply to
SAKWOYA

15w40

many Volvo's have an adjustable rheostat somewhere which gets turned off or devellops loose contacts.

Reply to
M-gineering