850 Gauge pods for boost gauge RH drive cars.

Hi all

I would like to install a boost gauge in my 850R, could anyone advise me of a manufacturer of a RH drive windscreen pillar pod in the UK or from any other RH drive market, I've only been able to research LHD side pillar pods.

Thanks in advance for your help

Gary.

Reply to
Gary Pope

Try your local Halfords branch or other auto accessory shop.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes