850tdi

Wifes 850tdi starts perfect cold,won`t start hot unless you let it stand for about twenty minutes.Dealer suspects key,I suspect fuel cutoff solenoid.I noticed a guy called Dennis Evans had this same problem a couple of years ago,is he still about the group?Does anyone else have any ideas. Also is Volvo softwear available from Volvo and anyone know the cost? regards,Mark.

Reply to
Mark McGrath